Thursday 8 September 2011

#NO TITLE

Once you get too attached to someone
They'll always have a place in your heart and that's why it's hard to let them go :")

If you wanna walk away, then do it, just don't come back to me after you have realized, that you have walked in the wrong direction.
I've let you go . Don't come back and let me feel hurt again . :")
I wished you didn't come back into my life as easy as you left (:

Sometimes when i keep quiet , its not that i don't want to talk .
Its just that there are too many things running through my mind...
Do you understand it ?


The hardest thing isn't being sad..
The hardest thing is being sad yet putting on a happy face around everyone..
Do you feel so ? :D

Sometimes, I feel like running off to another country
Where no one knows me to escape from all my problems in life.. :)

-
-
-
-


ESCAPE、GOOD LIFE :)