Thursday 13 October 2011

I'm Back (:

I'm back babe !! (: Do you miss me ? Hahaha .
Okays , I didn't stay at home for 2 weeks . I run here run there .
#DamnTired :(


First weeks , I go back my village (: In Thailand . Ahahaha !
Okays okays only . Not so enjoy .
#LazyToStoryAboutIt


Second weeks ? I attended a program , Science Kids 2011 . Woaaahhh !
Super Dupa Enjoy !! I met so many friends there (:


They come from another states . They're so so so friendly .
And the faci faci at there also friendly (:


I wanna say I met Dr.Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor . Who is him ?
He is the first Malaysian that go to the space .
I snap a picture with him :P He's so handsome and kind ! #Hahahah
I stand beside him !! Woooaahhh ! Damn excited and glad :P
Don't be jealous !!
#OkaysYouCanIgnoreMe.

I'm so lazy to story about there . I just know I very enjoy (:
You can have a visit to PSN - Pusat Sains Negara .
There are so many things can let you have some fun . (:

Okays . Tomorrow I gonna exam . Just for non-muslim .
I need to exam moral and chinese ( Paper 1 ) .

I realize something about this morning . I gonna kill those bitches . Really .
I put my notes in my drawer but my notes lost (:

Where's my notes gone ? I tell you . Ate by Bitches .
I can confirm because that time I went to toilet . There were no Malay in class .
There were just CHINESE in class .
I had already didn't went to school for 2 weeks .
There are so many notes that I didn't record it . So I just borrow it from my teacher .
But it's lost !!

Maybe those bitches don't want my results better than them ? WTF .
What kind of friend ?! Ooopps ! sorry to say .
I will not consider them as my friend anymore . (:

-
-
-

Although there are NO NOTES for me to study tonight .
But I am sure that I can do my test the best in tomorrow . Just wait and see .
Don't challenge me . You will be the LOSER (:


-
-
-

Wish me good luck babe ! Thanks you all . Mwaksss !