Friday 14 October 2011

My sweeties ♥

Nur Afifah 
Happy Birthday my sweet-sour friend ! (:
Already full 4teen . Don't be so naughty okays ?
I'm the 1st wish you when 00:00 :P Deqla wish early . hahaha
#I'mJokingDon'tTakeItSeriousPlease .

I don't care how late or how early I wish you laa . I just care I remember your birthday
Don't be touched :P
Your present ? Oooppss ! Haven't reached M'sia yet :P
#IfYouTrustMe .

Wish you always be happy yea :) I'm always by your side babe !
Sayang Awakk !
Chong Onn Kee
Happy Birthday my sweetie !! (:

I don't know you receive my msg a not because you off your phone ! :(
I damn miss you you know a not harrrr ??

Congratz girl ! Full 8teen already :P But your face still that baby face .
Don't always emo okays ? :( We are always there for you .
Stay cute (:

Be happy please !!! I love you my sweetie (:
Xerren Wong
Happy Birthday my master :P


Already 7teen ! You already forget me horr ? :( sob !!
If free msg me laa babe . Damn miss you okaysss .
#TrustMe ? :P


Whatever , be happy and keep smile yaa . (:
No present :P

I love you too ! (:




I think I'm so enjoy today ? hahaha .
Okays , I can answer all my test . Monday ! Wish me Good Luck babe ! (: