Friday 21 October 2011

Randomly (:


Hello peeps ! (: I'm back .
I already FINISHED my EXAM !!
So what I gonna do now ? ENJOY (:

It's so headache when exam , need to do the revision and more .
But now , I'm relax . Just keep online online and online :D

-
-
-
-

There are so many SCANDAL about me nowadays . What should I do ?
I try and try to ignore them . But still the same
My limit almost REACHED .  I'm so stress !! D:

Thanks for those buddies that always by my side .
Specially thanks to Nur Afifah and others (:
They are always there when I'm in stress .
They always give me motivation , always cheer me and always stay by my side (:
I'm glad that I got them ! #SMILE

And also thanks for those that keep making story and spread scandal about me .
Thanks you make me more famous ! Thanks very much !!
I VERY APPRECIATE ABOUT IT !
#ActuallyIMeanFuckYou !

-
-
-

It's time to release all babe .
Who wanna stay , just stay .
And for those who wanna leave , just leave ya . Door is over there

Just open it and leave , nobody going ask you to stay .
Thanks you for your co-operation .


PEACE :D