Tuesday 8 November 2011

Rolling In the Deep


It's damn annoyed when there is a guy appear in your mind suddenly . 
Whereas you don't know who is that guy at all  . 

That feeling quite weird , 
Almost super duper miss that guy and feel like 
' Oh jyeah I wanna text him ' 

But , how I gonna text ?
I don't know who is the guy at all .

This feeling can let me emo a day long .
Awwww , I HATE THIS 

Thanks to those hearted that care & accompany me when I'm moody ((:

Single for 1year 3weeks 
Nobody walk into my life , nobody leave too . 
Still searching a nice guy (:

It's hard to stay alone . All I need is a caring from some one (: 
I can't be strong as other girls that keep saying 
' Enjoy Single Life ! It's good ! '

Yes , single life you can have a lot of scandal 
And no need to worry about others 
It's enjoy , but its no sense of security (: 
I need sense of security from him .
我需要的只是一份安全感。

Where is him ?
Still searching and finding .


-
-
-

Somewhere between heataches and waiting comes another
chance to be found by someone who can show you that me don't deserve
to be just and option but a choice