Tuesday 29 November 2011

Buy Buy Buy

Hello everybodyyy ! :D 


Today I went out with my sis - Joan - for a day long ! Hahaha . 
My daddy seldom let me go out with friend ones , maybe this is the first time =) 
The first time that my daddy let I go until AS for shopping ! 

We went out at 10:30am , and we're going to AS .
We booked a hair-cut time when 12.30 with Jacky #Melvin's friend :) He intro to us . 

But on the way , we got something to do urgently , so we decide go Arau to clear the work first .
OMGGG very very rush !! Go to AS need 1 and half hours or 2 hours like that aa !!

RUSH RUSH RUSH . we continue go AS when 11.30 something
And we reached the Genesis saloon when 12.26!
Huh , we didn't late ! =)

But horrr , when we reached there .
There were so so so many girls doing their hair T-T
Rebonding ,  Dyeing and more !

So Jacky tell us to wait , maybe will free when 2pm
Me and sis also not so rush what .
So we just say it's okays then we used the time go eat and shopping !
HAHA

-
-
-

We went to AS-Mall =)
I haven't have my breakfast yet that time , so we decide go to  Georgetown White Coffee
To have lunch and breakfast in the same time ? LOL !

Eat eat eat , after full go shopping ~
Teeheee !

Walk here walk there . 
Actually I didn't buy so many things lah =)
No budget !

I just boughtttt :


1, Double Eyelid Tape
2, L'OREAL Paris Perfect Clean :)
3, Eye liner . 

4, Body loution #I didn't post it up 

Double Eyelid Tape - RM 9.90
2 bottles of L'OREAL Paris Perfect Clean - RM71.80
Black Diamon Liner RM 43.80
Body Loution RM27.90


And bought some eat ! So today I totally use RM 180++ !
My purse become thin already :(

And I still got many things want to buy .
But , TAHAN
I still need to save up my budget =(

女人就是這樣!haahahah

Oh right , I tell you all har . That L'OREAL PARIS Perfect Clean I bought it in Guardian =)
I think every girls should get one ! Really nice =)
Just RM35.90 per ones .

Want know more about L'OREAL PARIS Perfect Clean ?
Check It Out Here ! :)


-
-
-

And then we went back to saloon when 2.30 something
Sis do her hair first lorh

Then after they #Hair-designer# have lunch
It's my turn to cut my hair =)

Actually not cut lah , just trim some to look better =)
No any change ! But my hairstyle let me look better and more suit my face
RM21 =P

But there really professional lah =) Thumb ups !

-
-

And then we go eat again ! HEHEHE

And bla bla bla

I reached home when 7.45 ++

Now I'm very tired so I want to stop at here TT

-
-






See you guys next post ! :D