Friday 25 November 2011

Great Night ! ♥

Hello peeps ! :)
Actually this post might be post when yesterday
But yesterday I'm too busy = =

So I just post in today :DDD 

-
-


23-11-2011 , Shirlynn's sister wedding dinner . 

Actually I rush for 2 days finding dress and high heels =(
My dress all gave my sister and my high heels gone.

I have no dress and no high heels that can wear to dinner .
Searching searching !
No time !!

Very rush and didn't found the dress that I want T-T
I have no time to find it anymore

I just wore my blue simple dress go to wedding dinner ,
and the white high heel ! :)

This is why I very headache when I gonna attend a wedding dinner
Huh , I'm tired .

But that night was a great night ! Woootss :)
No need story more

Check out the picture babe ! 




A lots of people in this wedding dinner ! :)
There were about 130 tables and 10 seats for 1 table .
FULL ! 


Me with my sister 


Me , Ginny , Shirlynn and Joan 
Ginny and Shirlynn is the bride's relative .


Shirlynn & Joan 


Shirlynn & Me 


Raymond , Boon , Piao , Shirlynn & Me 


Me and Piao 
I gonna laugh out loud when I took this pic !
Really funny when I saw his face
HAHAHAHA


Ah Yen , Me & Shirlynn


Me with Jojo 
She also bride's relative :) She's beautiful ! 


Joan & Jojo 
Double J again ?! Haha
They are buddy :)


Girls ♥ 
Ginny , Joan , Jojo , Me & Shirlynn 



Ignore the back ones!  XD


Yan &Piao 
They're real brothers :)


Joan & Yan


Yan with me ! 
I don't know what he talk that time . ><
And the camera man shooted !
HAHAHA




Me with my sister :) 

Javier , Piao ,Yan & Me 
Actually  they wanna shoot the photos of " BROTHERS "
But I kapsiao join them when gonna shooted XDD
That's why my face so funny !
Haha

Anyway , I'm their muii muii what ! :P


With Ern Sern 
Actually hor , We are ready to snap the picture
But his friend take the ribbon of the chair and tie on his neck
Then he laughed ! And the camera man shooted
HAHAHA
What a speechless face


Shirlynn & Yan 
Ignore the behind ones ! XD


Ern Sern and Shirlynn 


Ern Sern , Me and Wave 
Ern Sern face always stimmmmm ones ! HAHAHA
This pic take when I gonna back = =
Very rush . LOL





Andy and Me :) 
He is very very very  tall .__.


Click Here to watch out more picture  :D

-
-

I just can say very enjoy that night :)
Anyway , Congratz to Hooi Ying jiejie and her husband :)


Enjoy picture yaa my sweethearts :P

-
-

See you guys next post ! :DDD