Saturday 12 November 2011

L-I-A-R

LIAR ?

Liar , liar . Pant's on fire !
Yes , you !
I'm talking to you right now . Please take a seat . 

-
-

Dislike me ?
I know , I know that you dislike me 
And I realize that you always act infront me . 

Act like yeah you like me . yeah Imma your friend .
Okays , stop ! 

Your acting is quite WEIRD 
So , please stop act in front of me . 

You let me feel like .... 
YOU'RE IDIOT .

-
-

You're lying yourself everday 
You force and lie yourself to treat me as your friend / sis . 
HHAHAAHAHA !

Hey idiot ,
 It’s time you stop lying, cheating, and stealing from yourself.  
Big or small , lies are still lies . 

You know deep down in your heart that you do it, but you may not be willing to admit it.
 And it will make yourself more idiot
And everybody gonna look down on you , jyeahhh .
You know it well , right ?  
*winks 

-
-
-

LIAR !


If you really dislike me or hate me . Please get off from my life 
I didn't force you to loves me . 
Stop act in front me and show me your stupid face . 
YOU LET ME GONNA PUKE .
Just get out from my life . Don't force yourself 
Pity you and feel absurd . 

It’s time you take a look in the mirror, ignore the toothpaste splatters, and get honest with yourself .


Please well aware of .
If you realize you're a liar too , please get out from my life . 
I DISDAIN to got friend as a liar


-
-

I HATE LIAR