Friday 11 November 2011

Six Elevens .


Lim Sian Ping 

Hey youuu ! Happy Birthday yaa :))
How are you at there ?

You've already leave us for 1 year 11month 2 days .
I miss you badly :(

At there got new girlfriend already ?
When gonna bring and come intro her to me harr ?

Don't eat too much lolipop at there ya
It's not good for your health and teeth :PP

Today is your birthday ,
In heaven sure got many angels sing birthday song for you , right ?
Smile ones .


Anyway , always miss you right here 

An Nur Syazilla 

Happy birthday babeeeeee !
111111 . Six Eleven :P


Already full 4teen !
Don't be so naught laa please ! :PP


Thanks for invite me to your birthday party yea .
The cake and mee damn delicious ! :))

Your birthday present I give it to you next time ><
Okayss ?

I wanna wish more but I'm shy now
Awwwwww , :P


Always stay cuteee and be happy yaa :D
Lovess you !!




Qiqi & Susu 

Ohh my lovely sista and brotha ,
Happy 1 year anniversary yea

Hope you both's relationship can always maintain permanent yaa
Muii muii loves you both

Teeeheee ~ 




-
-
-



111111 , Six Elevens .
Still got a lots of friends birthday and I had already wished . (:

And I gonna wish again ! HAHA

Happy birthday yaa all my sweethearts ! :)
Always be happy and stay pretty , handsome .
All the best !! :)



And for those couples , always be happy too ((:








Okays , Imma super tired right now !
Tak larat nak sambung !!


See you guys in next post ! :DDD