Saturday 7 April 2012

Back to blogger life

Shimmy Shimmy YAH Shimmy YAM Shimmy YAY
I'm so into to Jennifer Lopez and Pitbull's Dance Again right now!
Hahaha !

Okays back to topic .
Hello all my sweethearts . I think I had didn't update my blog for a long time(?
I don't know why but I'm quite lazy to update it #Bhahaha

No lah, I'm kidding . I didn't update for a long time cause of busy for study .
Somemore , I live in kampung . There are nothing let me to update about #Sigh

Tadaaa ~ My blog changed a new look again! How was it? :P
I do it for a long time and now my eyes so pain ! :(
I didn't like my blog style same with others so I changed it . All things in my blog are copyrighted
So don't try to grab or steal it .

I have no idea with what I am blogging about! hahaha
I feel like wanna eat chocolate and cakes !
OhMyGawd chocolate cakes ! Yummy and Fattening ! Damn

Arghhhh . Guess what
There's an english oral test next week in school
I just grab a short article from the english textbook :// hahaha

I'm lazy to find others article so I just grab it from textbook.
Teacher already gave us 2 weeks for get ready . BUT !
I didn't even try to read or recite it ! Just because I'm lazy -.-
I'm going to die next week when oral test . God Bless Me

Now Instagram already lunched for Andriod .
That's why suddenly so many people follow me! haha . OhGod make me shocked :/
You can follow my instagram to check out my daily updates or view from webstagram.
Check it out from my sidebar :*



Shimmy Shimmy YAH Shimmy YAM Shimmy YAY ~~ *again!haha

I think I gonna stop here . See you guys next post! Much loves