Saturday 7 April 2012

Hello Saturday !

Hello it's saturday again :D
I slept for 10hours from last night until today 10.45am ! hahaha
It's so so so enough to recover my tired *winks

Okays , today I went to Thailand to buy something .
As usual , I go bought some eats and shirts . mmm..nothing special for me I think.

I didn't feel excited cause I go there until boring already .
Some more ! TODAY'S WEATHER IS SUPER HOT !!!!!! 
I feel like I wanna stay in the air-con room and no need go out anywhere .
Haks!

Da Double Dee , Double Dai ~
Double Dee , Double Daa , Double Dee , Double Dai ~~
#Sugar-Flo rida



I move out all my shirts , shorts from my cupboard . -.-
I wanna tidy up my cupboard cause it was so messy ! ahahahaha .

I just know there are so many pants in my cupboard !
I think it's N years ago's pants . Cause I never wear them ://

I think I tidy up for 1 hour . huhhh . so tired :(
I gonna give away my pants to somebody .
But I my relatives all smaller than me . And my sister is fatter than me -.-
LELONG ~ LELONG !!!! 

I'm going to diet from now . I'm so chubby nowadays !
I can't even wear my pants or skirt . My mom also said me very fat :(

My face so so so chubby ! GOD !!!!!!!!!! 

I DON'T WANT TO BE A FATTY POM POM *cry