Sunday 8 April 2012

Hot Sunday !!


Hello peeps . How fast it's Sunday again ?! 
Tomorrow going to school . Need to wake up early and blablabla 

I still haven't read my oral test article yet *laugh 
Okays , BLESS ME . 

Today I woke up early not cause wanna go Thailand's pasar . 
I woke early for go Aked Niaga to find Sis Shifa & Sis Airasyi 

Find them for ? FOR SEJARAH FOLIO'S TEMU BUAL !! 
My sweet partner go with me too ! haahha . 

I don't know even how to do that folio -.- But I do about kraf tangan . 


Oh ya . Sis Shifa & Sis Airasyi are creative in art & design . So I asked them ;) 
Sis Shifa study in Han Chiang and Sis Airasyi study same school with me :D

They are so so so nice :) Thanks to them that give me the information to do my folio !


Sis Shifa is painting the shirt :)
Sis Airasyi is painting on the keychain !


After done about these , me and Effa go to eat at kedai mamak :D
Eat eat eat and gossip gossip ! After full back home
The weather is so hot nowadays ! really ! 
I back home then I tied up my hair ! I can't tahan this hot weather . 
I feel like I wanna cut botak ? haha ! SO STYLE :$

Oh right ! I received my new phone cover when last friday ! Tehee~
Take a look :D
I bought this from my friend . It's an online shopping .
These cases are quite cheap and it's nice quality :)
You can buy from her . Click here to Vigro Boutique

She sells lens , cloths , cases and some accessories
All is in very cheap price :)

Look at the cases :




I loves it so muchhh :* I'm now using the cat ones ! haha . 
So nice !
You can check it out more from there . Thanks ya !! :D


Okays , gonna stop here , see you guys next post ! ♥