Sunday 20 May 2012

It's Sunday


Hello my beloved reader ! I miss you all much :) 
I think I've lost a lots of reader cause I seldom update my blog 

I'm waiting to get my own camera . Maybe G12 or LumixGF3 . 
I'm still considering :) 
I need a camera to capture all of my daily life and share to you all :) 

But there's no camera for me so I can't even update blog *sigh 
Why I must use a camera ain't phone camera ?

Okays , because iPhone's camera quality is not enough yet if compare with camera .
Camera will have more good quality and effect on capturing 
So , oh yeah :D


Just finish my exam and will get my result soon ! OhGod . 
Bless me please . But by the way , my Sejarah just scored 42! HAHAHA 

After get result going to have Kejohanan Sukan . 
The weather is so hot nowadays ! The Sun is burning human , and we gonna melt :/ 

I'm so addict to this song ! Listen It and you will addicted also :P




Okays , gonna stop here , see you guys next post ! I promise will come back to my blogger life after I get my camera