Wednesday 23 May 2012

OWNED !! ♥

* The picture capture 2 months ago 

OH YEAHHHHH !! ♥♥♥



Do you guy know what I yeah for ? If don't ... try to look on your address bar above!
darlene-sayes.blogspot.com is now darlenesayes.com 

I want to have darlene.com actually but it's be used . So yeah
I'm so happy with my domain right now ! I've owned my own domain :*

Specially thanks to Tricky Host who help me do this domain  Thanks !!!!


Dislike the "blogspot.com" ?
If you are interest to have a domain , you can contact Tricky Host .
You can buy domain from them of 1 year RM39 or other choice of package :)

You also can email them to admin@trickyhost.com ask for more info .
Good luck ya :)

darlene-sayes.blogspot.com will still redirect to darlenesayes.com
Feel free to link my domain up ? Thanks ! I loves you guys :**